The Transactor, Volume 7, Issue 02 (September 1986)
Games "From the Inside Out"
- Start Address — Editorial
- Bits and Pieces
- News BRK
- TransBASIC Installment #10
- The Atari ST Notebook
- BOOT Basics — Jim Butterfield on C128 BOOT
- New Loops: The C128 Stack
- Eliminating SAVE@ and Other 1541 Bugs
- FORMAT TRACK 36
- An Amiga Printer Cable — a hardware to hardware project
- Save SYMASS Symbols — a SYMASS Assembler Utility
- Transcribe 64 — a REL file copier utility
- Animals — a simple expert system that's also a game
- Break Key 64 — interrupt without breaking up!
- MOVE: A Propagating Memory Move Routine
- Sprite Bit Addressing — masking techniques
- Sprite Numbers — display messages the easy way
- Adding Depth To Your Screens
- Viewports — hi-res and multi-colour mode windows!
- A C64 Hi-Resolution Draw Routine
- Hi-Res Search and Print
— a versatile hires print utility
- C128 Hi-Resolution Graphics
Thanks to Frank Kontros for scanning this issue!
You are visitor #
to this page since May 6, 2000.
[Go to Transactor Index]
[Go to my homepage]
[Send me mail]